- Must be pursuing a diploma or an undergraduate degree at the University of Nairobi in the Department of Real Estate, Construction Management and Quantity Survey.
- Ordinary members must pay a non-refundable fee of five hundred shillings (KES. 500)
- Associate members must pay a non-refundable fee of one thousand shillings (KES. 1000) and two hundred and fifty (KES. 250) annually.
- Get a CRESA member Certificate and badge.
- Opportunity to attend industrial visits in high end companies.
- Free access to company courses.
- Chance to network in career talks within the school on current matters in the industry.
- Latitude to give back to our community by participating in our CSR activities.
Fill out and submit the form below to become a member.
Already a member and you want to access the blog?